21. The most politically offensive variety of window shade is the venetian blind.
22. All the electrical cords in your home have signed an agreement to have cord sex. They’re doing it right now. They don’t care who is watching.
23. In proportion to its size, the paper cut is actually the most painful injury a human can sustain.
24. On international delicious scales, the sugar coating on Advil pills are ranked as equally delicious to the white Tic Tac. Unlike Tic Tacs, however, Advil should not be consumed by the handful.
25. Forget sweatshirts and sweatpants, how bout some sweatsocks, right?
Thanks for the big crowds who helped us sell out our last two shows. We’re back at it again on Friday, March 9. If you buy your tickets in advance, you save 30%.
We’ve reached capacity for the the 7pm and 9pm shows. There might be room for a couple walk-ins. http://brickpenguinsketch.com/blog/shows/
This is the face you’ll be making if you come to our show on February 18. (
(It’s a screenshot from this morning where Michelle Obama surprises White House tour guests.)
For Valentine’s Day, we offer some advice on wooing the lady of your dreams.
Before Touchdown turns into a March Madness haven, we’re bringing some February F…madess. We have two shows on February 18. Get tickets now. Remember, there aren’t a lot of seats, so
buy you tickets now.